Boise Memory Care
Alzheimer’s & Dementia care you can feel good about
Overland Court Memory Care encourages residents to participate in activities; enhance their joy, sense of accomplishment and satisfaction; and promotes their physical, emotional, social and spiritual well being. Our home-like setting is perfectly suited for family style care. Families are encouraged to drop by and join their loved one for meals and activities.
With specially designed and dedicated Alzheimer’s and memory care accommodations, Overland Court Memory Care ensures the comfort and security for you or your loved one. Each resident room has an emergency call system that ensures help is just the touch of a button away. Our on-site resident care professionals are always there to oversee the administration of medications, as well as other basic care needs.
The staff at Overland Court Memory Care is dedicated to caring for each resident as an individual. We take time to learn about your loved ones past life experiences, favorite activities and daily routine. This enables us to encourage independence, support the resident’s strengths and capabilities, and assist them with their needs in a loving and dignified manner.
- Highly trained and compassionate staff – peace of mind day & night
- Person-centered care – individualized way of life
- Focus on what the resident “Can Do” – promotes independence
- Physical, spiritual and social wellness – whole person well-being
- Individualized and large group event situations – socialization choices
- Outdoor exploration and purposeful outings – life beyond community living
- Choice of daily life activities – catering to personal preferences to enjoy each day
- Birthday Celebrations – promoting a sense of value
- Family participation and partnership – continued bonding with loved one and team members.
- Restaurant-style dining – balanced & consistent quality meals
- Refreshments and snacks available – maintaining hydration & regular eating habits
- Full-time concierge – attention at all times
- Local transportation to physician appointments – frees up family schedules
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry – hassle free lifestyle
- Daily tidy service –
- Emergency response system (24-hours a day) – peace of mind knowing someone is close by
- Life Journey Assessment – life achievements matter
- Community support group – continued support for you
- Effective approach to redirecting and way-finding assistance – eases frustrations